Award Winning International
Philip Goodband is one of only 415 Masters of Wine living in 31
countries. His consultancy provides an up to the minute, relevant range
of services to the Wine Industry world-wide, based on long practical
experience and high level networking.
Independent, objective assessments, benchmarking and reporting for wine producers, importers, distributors and
WINE BLENDING AND STYLING
Wine blending, styling and range review to meet client’s needs.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Philip is a WSET certified wine educator.
PUBLIC SPEAKING AND
Independent, objective assessments, benchmarking and reporting for wine producers, importers, distributors and brand owners.
Philip is in demand as an international wine judge and served as chair of judges for the International Wine and Spirit
Philip Goodband is one of the most widely travelled and experienced of all Masters of Wine. He offers constantly updated expertise based on an in–depth understanding of the Wine Industry
Individual and Corporate wine and food tours advice and execution .
WHO IS PHILIP GOODBAND
Who Is Philip Goodband?
- Philip is first and foremost an enthusiast for everything wine!
- A wine professional of long standing recognised by the Trade.
- International Wine Judge
- An experienced educator, public speaker and presenter
- Creator of internationally acclaimed award winning wines
- Pioneer of sustainable and innovative packaging
- Plinther for Anthony Gormley’s “One and Other” London Artwork 2009
- London Ambassador for the Olympics and beyond.
- Wine adviser to the late Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
- Former Chairman of the Institute of Masters of Wine,
- Certified WSET Wine Educator
- Chair of Wine Judging Committee of the the International Wine and Spirit Competition, www.iwsc.net.
- Former CEO, managing director or director of companies including:
Stowells of Chelsea, Whitbread Wines and Spirits, European Cellars,
Grants of St James’s, Wine Development Board and the Wine Standards Board of the United Kingdom.
- Life member of the Champagne Academy
- Counsellor to the Grand Conseil de Bordeaux
- Cavaleiro da Confraria do Vinho do Porto
- Gastronome de la Mer
- Member of the Order of St. Etienne D’Alsace
- International Consultant Master of Wine since 1994
Follow me on:
Proud to be a London Ambassador
Advocate for Wine in Moderation.eu
See my profile on:
© Copyright Philip Goodband 2007– 2023